One of my favorite Bobby lines.
The man had weapons stashed literally everywhere!
I wonder if i’ve yet to meet the person I will spend the rest of my life with or if our paths have already crossed and it’s just a matter of time before we realise.
This guy’s vines give me life
Thomas Sanders is a gift to this world
I have a theory on Thomas Sanders that he can control minds and rather than using this gift for evil, he uses it to make funny vines. Like, a classroom full of kids? mind control. The teacher of the class? mind control. Cop pulls him over? you better believe that dude is gonna sing Don’t Stop Believing with him, mind control.
sam’s not gonna make it to that law school interview is he
What if the series ends with Sam in an office having just finished explaining to the Dean of Admissions why he is 10 years late for his interview.
And Dean and Cas are peering in through the window giving a thumbs up ready to corroborate his story.
Steve Rogers did, in fact, realize that something was off when he saw the outline of the woman’s odd bra (a push-up bra, he would later learn), but being an officer and a gentleman, he said that it was the game that gave the future away.
No, see, this scene is just amazing. The costume department deserves so many kudos for this, it’s unreal, especially given the fact that they pulled off Peggy pretty much flawlessly.
1) Her hair is completely wrong for the 40’s. No professional/working woman would have her hair loose like that. Since they’re trying to pass this off as a military hospital, Steve would know that she would at least have her hair carefully pulled back, if maybe not in the elaborate coiffures that would have been popular.
2) Her tie? Too wide, too long. That’s a man’s tie, not a woman’s. They did, however, get the knot correct as far as I can see - that looks like a Windsor.
3) That. Bra. There is so much clashing between that bra and what Steve would expect (remember, he worked with a bunch of women for a long time) that it has to be intentional. She’s wearing a foam cup, which would have been unheard of back then. It’s also an exceptionally old or ill-fitting bra - why else can you see the tops of the cups? No woman would have been caught dead with misbehaving lingerie like that back then, and the soft satin cups of 40’s lingerie made it nearly impossible anyway. Her breasts are also sitting at a much lower angle than would be acceptable in the 40’s.
Look at his eyes. He knows by the time he gets to her hair that something is very, very wrong.
so what you are saying is S.H.E.I.L.D. has a super shitty costume division….
Nope, Nick Fury totally did this on purpose.
There’s no knowing what kind of condition Steve’s in, or what kind of person he really is, after decades of nostalgia blur the reality and the long years in the ice (after a plane crash and a shitload of radiation) do their work. (Pre-crash Steve is in lots of files, I’m sure. Nick Fury does not trust files.) So Fury instructs his people to build a stage, and makes sure that the right people put up some of the wrong cues.
Maybe the real Steve’s a dick, or just an above-average jock; maybe he had a knack for hanging out with real talent. Maybe he hit his head too hard on the landing and he’s not gonna be Captain anymore. On the flipside, if he really is smart, then putting him in a standard, modern hospital room and telling him the truth is going to have him clamming up and refusing to believe a goddamn thing he hears for a really long time.
The real question here is, how long it does it take for the man, the myth, the legend to notice? What does he do about it? How long does he wait to get his bearings, confirm his suspicions, and gather information before attempting busting out?
Turns out the answer’s about forty-five seconds.
Sometimes clever posts die a quiet death in the abyss of the unreblogged. Some clever posts get attention, get comments, get better. Then there’s this one which I’ve watched evolve into a thing of brilliance.
Two more months and it’s 2015 what the fuck
I swear it was 2012 and we were all freaking out about the world ending like three months ago
For those of you staying in tonight, we’ve got the perfect suggestion to keep yourselves entertained! Every episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark is available to watch online!
Season 1 (1991-1992)
- The Tale of the Phantom Cab
- The Tale of Laughing in the Dark
- The Tale of the Lonely Ghost
- The Tale of the Twisted Claw
- The Tale of the Hungry Hounds
- The Tale of the Super Specs
- The Tale of the Captured Souls
- The Tale of the Nightly Neighbors
- The Tale of the Sorcerer’s Apprentice
- The Tale of Jake and the Leprechaun
- The Tale of the Dark Music
- The Tale of the Prom Queen
- The Tale of the Pinball Wizard
Season 2 (1993)
- The Tale of the Final Wish
- The Tale of the Midnight Madness
- The Tale of Locker 22
- The Tale of the Thirteenth Floor
- The Tale of the Dream Machine
- The Tale of the Dark Dragon
- The Tale of the Frozen Ghost
- The Tale of the Whispering Walls
- The Tale of the Full Moon
- The Tale of the Shiny Red Bicycle
- The Tale of the Magician’s Assistant
- The Tale of the Hatching
- The Tale of Old Man Corcoran
Season 3 (1994)
- The Tale of the Midnight Ride
- The Tale of Apartment 214
- The Tale of Watcher’s Woods
- The Tale of the Phone Police
- The Tale of the Dollmaker
- The Tale of the Bookish Babysitter
- The Tale of the Carved Stone
- The Tale of the Guardian’s Curse
- The Tale of the Curious Camera
- The Tale of the Dream Girl
- The Tale of the Quicksilver
- The Tale of the Crimson Clown
- The Tale of the Dangerous Soup
Season 4 (1994-1995)
- The Tale of Cutter’s Treasure (Part 1)
- The Tale of Cutter’s Treasure (Part 2)
- The Tale of the Renegade Virus
- The Tale of the Quiet Librarian
- The Tale of the Water Demons
- The Tale of the Long Ago Locket
- The Tale of the Silent Servant
- The Tale of the Room for Rent
- The Tale of the Ghastly Grinner
- The Tale of the Fire Ghost
- The Tale of the Unfinished Painting
- The Tale of the Closet Keepers
- The Tale of the Train Magic
Season 5 (1995-1996)
- The Tale of the Dead Man’s Float
- The Tale of the Jagged Sign
- The Tale of Station 109.1
- The Tale of the Mystical Mirror
- The Tale of the Chameleons
- The Tale of Prisoner’s Past
- The Tale of C7
- The Tale of the Manaha
- The Tale of the Unexpected Visitor
- The Tale of the Vacant Lot
- The Tale of a Door Unlocked
- The Tale of the Night Shift
- The Tale of the Badge
This is fucking better water bending than the entire last air bender movie